FIRST Robotics Competition
Human Limit: 5
2 drivers (all must be students)
3 human assistants (maximum 1 adult)
Using any FRC robot(s) and game pieces, make a video of your most awesome Trick Shots!
- Teams may use any FRC Robot(s) and Game Piece(s)
- Not limited to Infinite Recharge robots, feel free to do something cool with any past robot you may have
- The intent is for teams to get creative and make some cool shots with your robot that’ll make jaws drop!
- Examples include (but are not limited to):
- Longest possible made shot (Set up outside if you want to go for real distance)
- Fastest release of 5 Power Cells
- Shots in the inner portal while on the move
- Bounce shots off of field elements into the goal
- Shots from the top of a stairwell into a goal at the bottom
- Shoot a drone out of the air!
- Be creative! If you don’t have a goal, it’s okay to do some wicked bounce shots into garbage cans, lockers, or whatever else you can think
- Watch some professional Trick Shot videos on YouTube for some inspiration
- Don’t be afraid to be bold!
- Set the video to music to add to the energy and hype
- Think of videos that have gone viral on various platforms. See if you can match that energy!
- While we want you to be creative, all actions must be safe. Please use your common sense when partaking in this challenge, and never put any participant at risk!
- Videos are limited to 60 seconds, but there’s no limit to the amount of Trick Shots
- You could do one Trick Shot and show multiple angles and speeds
- You could do multiple Trick Shots edited together
- Entries to be judged based on difficulty of shot(s), overall skill, creativity, and videography