FIRST Robotics Competition
As fast as possible
Human Limit: 2
2 drivers (all must be students)
1 submission only
Teams have their FRC Robots to drive a 54’ linear distance (length of an FRC field) as fast as possible! Robots may use any combination of Driver and Autonomous controls.
Tip: Utilize your coding skills to optimize your efficiency during the challenge, especially when it comes to keeping your robot on a straight path!
- Robots must cover a displacement of 54’ from start to finish
- Robots may run on any surface (carpet, flooring, asphalt, grass, etc.)
- Teams should make clearly visible start and finish lines that are 54’ apart
- Teams may use any FRC legal robot, that fits within the Size and Weight rules of that robot’s season
- Team members may not touch the Robot during the Challenge
- While staff, volunteers, and judges will review the videos, we ask that teams practice Gracious Professionalism to ensure that all times are recorded and reported accurately
- The team with the fastest legal time will be declared the winner